Our Mission & Vision
We Have One Goal: To be the Best Builder in India.
To be a world-class construction and infrastructure companycommitted to quality, timely completion, customer satisfaction, continuous learning and enhancement of stakeholders’ value.
Perpetually inspired by the principles of sustainable development, the Group leverages technological and organisational innovation and harnesses the power of its extraordinary human and professional resources.
Our Aim Is To Build Value
Prabasco’s aim is to design and deploy construction solutions that become contributions to the economic and social improvement of nation and to generate maximum value from the resources available in a given place.
- Openness and Trust.
- Integrity and reliability.
- Team work and collaboration.
- We listen to you; we customize your home to meet your needs and desires.
- We have a dedicated, local construction team that has been with us sinceour beginning in 2016.
- We can help you with your small or large home projects. Each is important to us and will be treated with hands-on care.
- We walk you through the building process step-by-step. We use our experience and hard work ethic to make the building process easy and enjoyable for you.
A leading Group in the construction sector focused on large-scale civil engineering projects
A long and successful track record
Outstanding skills in key competitive segments
The Group's size enables it to compete for the biggest projects in India
Significant geographical diversification, well distributed across different States at different stages of development
Proven ability to penetrate new markets
A balanced backlog to revenue ratio
The ability to compete selectively, concentrating on those projects with the best balance between available resources and risk/reward profile, thanks to its list of existing orders
Significant presence in high-growth domains National scale, which does not tie the Group to the economic growth of individual states, enabling it to grasp national growth opportunities
Highly liquid balance sheet
Low net debt/equity ratio
Efficient use of capital